Friday, September 26, 2008

Shh.

Evening people.

Just got back from another day out at Malaysia. Really like to shop there. Things are just so cheap. I bought a t-shirt, a present for my student as children day is come and running shoes. I want to start jogging. Need to get back into shape.

Woke up quite early to head down so I'm quite tired right now. Tomorrow still have to wake early for soccer. Damn, I need coffee.

Packed my cupboard just now. Still have the gift you brought back from Japan for me.

***footnote***
I need the silence to sort out my head.

***Today in history***

2002 - The overcrowded Senegalese ferry MV Joola capsizes off the coast of Gambia killing more than 1,000.


2 comments:

sharon said...

argh. short post. nooooooo!

NEway, gd luck with the headache.

sharon said...

sorry this comment was meant for the above post. =O

am not thinking right either. heh